Senior Key Account Manager
Greater Toronto, ON
Solenis is a leading global producer of specialty chemicals for water-intensive industries, including the pulp, paper, oil and gas, chemical processing, mining, biorefining, power and municipal markets. The company’s product portfolio includes a broad array of process, functional and water treatment chemistries as well as state-of-the-art monitoring and control systems. These technologies are used by customers to improve operational efficiencies, enhance product quality, protect plant assets and minimize environmental impact. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, the company has 41 manufacturing facilities strategically located around the globe and employs a team of approximately 5,200 professionals in 120 countries across five continents. For additional information about Solenis, please visit www.solenis.com |Twitter | LinkedIn.
Solenis is staffed with great minds and powered by ingenuity. When you join the Solenis team, you become part of a global community of 5,200 experts who work together to provide advanced process and water treatment solutions. Our team members take pride in their ability to think dynamically and help solve our customers’ unique challenges. If you’re interested in becoming a part of our elite team, please explore our current career opportunities.
The Sr. Key Account Manager manages a large number of accounts with the primary responsibility to create value for the assigned customers through the technical service they provide; and identifying new product opportunities and selling to existing customers. A Sales Service Professional’s sole focus is to maintain revenue, price capture and to improve gross profit. A Sales Service Professional may work on attaining new business where appropriate, but that is not their primary assignment or job responsibility. This position will be primarily account management, with most service work being done by an assigned service technician.
- Maintain and build assigned business relationships
- Review treatment programs and processes within the territory accounts ensuring effective applications through routine testing and monitoring resulting in customer satisfaction and business retention.
- Conduct the necessary site and LMS/classroom training programs to understand the overall operations of the territory plants and new customer sites
- Sell new business and new applications in your territory – develop and implement sales plans on new opportunities.
- Manage profitability of the account (pump settings, pricing, accounts receivable)
- Review territory applications and processes/procedures for safety improvements
- Sc. Engineering or Life Sciences
- Minimum of at least 7 years of experience in an account mangement
- must have Pulp and Paper experience in either operations or as a specialty chemicals vendor to the industry.
At Solenis, we understand that our greatest asset is our people. That is why we offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits and numerous opportunities for professional growth and development. So, if you are interested in working for a world-class company and enjoy solving complex challenges, whether in the lab or the field, consider joining our team.
Solenis is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, including Minorities / Women/ Veterans / Disabled.
Solenis is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Applications from all qualified individuals are welcome, and will be considered without regard to any ground protected by human rights legislation, including race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, record of offences, marital status, family status, and disability. Solenis provides reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities in the recruitment process, and invites candidates to let us know about their accommodation needs.
Should you require assistance in applying to this opportunity, please reach out to Solenis Talent Acquisition at 1-888-756-2701. #LI-Pf1