We are champions for meaningful progress, helping our clients to win, keep and grow their best customers. With best-in-class services and solutions in media, CXM, and creative, we operate in over 145 markets worldwide with more than 48,000 dedicated specialists.
The Senior Programmatic Trader’s primary function within dentsu is to provide best in class service, insight and performance whilst also being responsible for delivering against key corporate partnerships. Through collaborating closely with Amplifi and Media Brand account leads you will drive and support client strategy recommendations. You will also play a supporting and mentoring role to your trader and co-ordinator peers.
You will also ensure Amnet is fostering a positive relationship with programmatic supply partners as it pertains to DSPs, publishers, advertising networks and RTB advertising exchanges/SSPs.
WHAT ARE THE PRINCIPAL AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY?
- Campaign Management & Programmatic Trading Expertise
- Ensuring campaigns are set up and go live on time, deliver in full to the correct budget and to their performance KPI is of utmost importance in your role as a Senior Trader.
- Overseeing the quality assurance in programmatic trading across your Pod and ensure that all SOPs are being adhered to.
- Assisting in the creation, implementation and maintenance of processes and optimal ways of working across your team. N.B the creation of new process must be approved by Directors.
- Facilitating and maintaining regular check-ins with your team to guide and oversee performance, pacing and general campaign management.
- Assisting and leading in technical troubleshooting across the team.
- Leveraging your wealth of digital and programmatic expertise to assist in the development and training of both Traders and Co-ordinators within your team.
- Set an example to the team by being on time, present and engaged in meetings. Ensuring all agreed follow ups are actioned.
- Staying on top of developments in the programmatic, digital and tech space by attending meetings, events and reading trade press.
Client & dentsu Stakeholder Management:
- Ensuring you are on top of all client communication by responding in a timely and professional manner in line with our outlined SLA’s.
- Regular check-ins with your dentsu counterparts to align on campaign management and discuss any challenges.
- Any issues or concerns are escalated to directors at the earliest opportunity.
- Collaborating with Media Brands and your team on data driven campaign planning across your portfolio of clients.
- Establishing and maintaining professional relationships with our key suppliers and partners.
- At least 2 years experience working in bid management, campaign management/optimization with key Data, Supply and DSP partners such as DBM, The Trade Desk, Mediamath, Adobe and Brightroll.
- Client facing experience with the ability to identify risks and effectively manage through issues
- The ability to analyze data, interpret and communicate insights from multiple sources to make complex optimizations - to enhance pace and performance. Coupled with the ability to analyze and interpret large amounts of data.
- Attention to detail coupled with critical thinking and a proactive problem solving mindset.
- Strong project management skills and ability to delegate and organize
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team setting with internal stakeholders and successfully uphold corporate partnership guidelines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office solutions, notably Microsoft Excel.
- Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
We know through experience that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better business results. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the clients we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to working with our candidates from all ability levels throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Canada.Recruitment@dentsuaegis.com or to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.