Senior Safety Engineer
TÃœV SÃœD America
TÃœV SÃœD Canada., a global leader in testing, inspection, and certification, has an immediate opening for a Senior Safety Engineer based in Gormley.
- Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Product safety / Safety Test Engineer/ evaluation and planning of testing for compliance with national & international standards.
- Completion of technical reports and documentation for certification to the appropriate IEC/safety standards for various medical, lab equipment, ITE, and other innovative products.
- Correspond, orally, and by computer, with clients, potential clients, other technical specialists, and client product engineers regarding IEC/safety test data, and working with Agencies such as UL, CSA, FCC, IEC, and TUV with respect to Product Design Approaches for Safety and EMC.
- Willing to travel internationally
This job may be for you if:
- Bachelorâ€™s in Electrical Engineering is required, or equivalent.
- A minimum of 3 years engineering work experience is preferred, understanding of electrical, wireless, or RF products
- A minimum of 2 years experience in electrical technology or within equipment manufacturing industries
- Willing to travel internationally.
- Enjoys hands-on work and testing new innovative products before they are placed in the marketplace.
This job specification should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions and perform any other related duties as may be required.
Equal Opportunity Employer â€“ Disability and Veteran
TÃœV SÃœD America, Inc. is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, marital status, genetics, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status and those laws, directives, and regulations of Federal, State, and Local governing bodies or agencies. We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, please refer to the following: https://653988.extforms.netsuite.com/app/site/hosting/scriptlet.nl?script=70&deploy=1&compid=653988&h=6d5262aa43dfefb771d6&customerId=848956&token=27585917
Powered by JazzHR