Service Technician - Grande Prairie
Stream-Flo Industries Ltd.
Grande Prairie, AB
Begin a rewarding career with an industry Leader!
We are looking for local Grande Prairie and area residents to join our team!
Permanent, Full-time * Guaranteed Hours * Rotational Schedules Available * Competitive Wages * Living Allowances (where applicable) * Safety Gear Reimbursements * RRSP Program * Profit Sharing * On the Job Training * Service Recognition * Scholarship Programs * Employee and Family Assistance Programs * Comprehensive Benefits Program and more!
We currently have openings for the following:
Our Service Technicians are responsible for product installation, field support and maintenance, equipment repair, customer property management and equipment rentals.
Key position functions include:
- Deliver, assemble, test, and paint wellhead assemblies
- Execute field service requirements such as installation and maintenance of wellheads while providing exceptional customer service and representing the Company in a positive manner
- Assist with shop and vehicle housekeeping in accordance with Company expectations
- Maintain assigned service unit, including tools and spare component requirements
- Provide customer property repair as required
- Assist with shipping and receiving as required
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Strong commitment to workplace Health and Safety by conducting all operations in a safe manner and following all Company procedures and HSE policies
- Regular travel to field site locations is required
Preferred candidates will possess a combination of the following:
- High School Diploma
- 1 to 3 years of industry related experience preferred
- Knowledge of wellhead products and service industry an asset
- Previous thermal wellhead experience an asset
- Stream-Flo and competitor product knowledge an asset
- Valid Class 1 or 3 driver’s license; must be able to provide a current driver’s abstract
- Folding Boom Truck Crane – 22 tonnes and under ticketed crane, CraneSafe or equivalent certification an asset
- H2S, First Aid and CSO Training an asset
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Service oriented with strong customer service and problem solving skills
- Strong work ethic, mechanical aptitude and commitment to safety
- Willingness to learn
In order to meet customer site access safety requirements, applicants must participate in an alcohol and drug test and show compliance with Stream-Flo’s Alcohol and Drug Policy before being considered eligible for hire.
Stream-Flo Industries Ltd. is a privately owned and operated Canadian manufacturer of wellhead, production gate valve and check valve equipment. Since our inception in 1962, we have become a recognized leader for our superior technology, innovative designs and top quality products.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However only those candidates identified for further consideration will be contacted.
Apply to: email@example.com
About the Company
Stream-Flo Industries Ltd.
Founded in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada in 1962, Stream-Flo Industries Ltd. manufactures wellheads, gate valves, check valves, and surface safety valves for the worldwide oil and gas industry. Our comprehensive services include field maintenance and installation, re-manufacturing, customer property management, frac tree rentals, frac ball drop systems and isolation tools.
Privately-owned and operated, Stream-Flo, has the commitment and ability to deliver greater value by developing long-term partnerships with our customers. This can be proved in our responsive engineered solutions to the challenges our customers face today. Our ongoing research and development commitment ensure our products meet customers’ increasingly complex requirements now and into the future. Most importantly, our commitment is reflected in our people. Regardless of role or organizational level, Stream-Flo employees work as a cohesive team to ensure the success of our customers.
Our 340,000-square-foot head office in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, is home to our administration, engineering, research and development, and manufacturing responsibilities. The Edmonton campus of the Stream-Flo Group of Companies is on 1.5 million square feet of land. This world-class facility is complemented by sales, engineering, and service teams located at the Stream-Flo USA head office in Houston, Texas, along with other service and distribution centers strategically located globally.