Solutions Analyst FICO
LIFE AT BRP
We create innovative ways to move – on snow, water, asphalt. In the air, on the ground and everywhere in between.
Built on a 75-year tradition of ingenuity and intensive customer focus, BRP is headquartered in the Canadian town of Valcourt, Quebec and operates manufacturing facilities in Canada, the United States, Mexico, Finland, and Austria. We have a total workforce of more than 14 500 driven, resourceful people.
Our portfolio of industry-leading and distinctive products includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-Doo watercraft, Can-Am on- and off-road vehicles, Alumacraft, Manitou, Quintrex, Stacer and Savage boats, Rotax marine propulsion systems as well as Rotax engines for karts, motorcycles and recreational aircraft. We support our lines of product with a dedicated parts, accessories and clothing business to fully enhance your riding experience.
Because it’s not about the destination. It’s about the journey. Yours.
We are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP, you will evolve within an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
Follow us on:
- LinkedIn @BRP;
- Twitter @BRPnews;
- Facebook @BRPinfo.
WHY JOIN THE TEAM?
Reporting to the Finance & Global Functions Solutions Manager, the Solution Analyst Finance is responsible for the technical management of BRP'sFinance platforms used around the world.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the application life cycle for Finance applications. Ensure the application register and the applicable documentation is kept up to date (Runbook).
- Collaborate with key players from the Finance Department to solve major challenges regarding their applications and business processes.
- Define and provide governance for the design of Finance applications. Ensure technical specifications are matching business requirements. Supervise and guide key resources for the development and testing phases.
- Lead delivery of Finance application projects to ensure quality and on-time delivery. Act as a key resource for the definition and delivery of the support model and Runbook, test strategy, deployment strategy and the stabilization phases.
- Lead the transition and handoff from the project delivery team to the application support team.
- Contribute to decisions on product, tool and method selection, providing input on industry trends
- Supports change management functions in the development and delivery of end user training and job aids.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- You have a Bachelor’s degree
- A proven and successful track record of delivering large, complex IT projects in a functional team leadership role
- Minimum 5 years of robust functional and configuration experience with customer facing for solutions like SAP Fi-Co and Cognos.
- Functional and technical expertise with SAP Fi-Co and/or IBM Cognos for the following functionalities: Chart of Accounts, Cost Center Structure, Billing, Account Receivable, Accounts Payables, Returns, Finance Consolidation, Planning and Performance, taxes, import and export, inter companies and warranty.
- Functional and technical expertise with Blackline, SAP Fi-Co, SAP Concur, OpenText BCC and VIM, IBM Cognos (Controller, Planning Analytic, Workspace) and Thomson Reuters OneSource.
- Experience with both waterfall and agile project delivery methodologies.
- Experience developing and managing wRICEF objects during project design and build phases.
- Experience executing project testing and coordinating end user signoff.
- Ability to identify opportunities for continuous improvement and enhancements in the direct procurement and materials management space.
- Ability to work effectively and successfully complete assignments and goals with minimal direct supervision.
- You have experience with SAP MM and SAP SD is an asset.
- You’re able to work in French and English (written and oral).