The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing care to patients while adhering to compliance standards. This candidate should be able to recognize patient needs and prioritize those needs with the needs outlined by physicians.
- Assure quality care by adhering to standards set by the physicians
- Provide care education to patients in person or over the phone
- Adhere to compliance guidelines throughout processes (OSHA, FDA, HIPAA)
- Treat emergency injuries.
Knowledge and Skills
- Must be a Registered Professional Nurse with your state's licensure
- CPR, ACLS, and BCLS Certification
- Knowledge of OSHA, FDA, and HIPAA compliance
- Candidate must be able to lift and position patients on endoscopy stretchers and transport patients
About the Company
Bencoal Hospital is known worldwide for its current and historical achievements. From surgical innovations performed by doctors to the discovery of new treatments by researchers, the hospital continues its excellence in providing the proper care and attention to all of its patients. To preserve our history, we believe it is essential to pass on our legacy of achievements to our patients and families.