Kinetic Construction Ltd.
Kinetic Construction provides Construction Manager and General Contracting services on Vancouver Island and the Lower Mainland. “Together Building Better” is who we are, in our day to day these values operationalize as “Relationships, Passion and Continuous Improvement”. Kinetic provides a variety of project delivery methods to complete large commercial, institutional, and multi-unit residential projects for private and public clientele. The organization is 100% employee owned with offices in Victoria, Vancouver, and Courtenay. We collaborate with like-minded partners to create a better industry for everyone.
Our people are the most important factor to our shared success. We provide a collaborative, caring culture, and the necessary support for everyone to succeed, both personally and professionally. If you see yourself as a continuous learner, curious and driven to succeed as a team we want you to be part of our team.
Kinetic Construction Ltd. has an opportunity within our Vancouver Branch to bring in an experienced Superintendent to provide leadership, coaching and mentoring to all site employees while effectively managing the project and sub-trades and liaising with the client.
- 8+ years of experience in commercial, institutional and industrial construction as a site superintendent
- Certificate, diploma or degree in Construction or a related field
- Strong ability and proven experience in leading a site crew of various sizes
- An extensive history of working on a site until project completion and success
- Gold Seal Certification an asset
- Teamwork: Collaborates and proactively assists and involves others
- Passion: Inspired to meet and exceed goals both individually and as a team
- Respect: Contributes to a positive working environment
- Excellence: Consistently challenges the status quo in the spirit of continuous improvement
- Integrity: Accountable and transparent; ethical and fair
- Community Minded: Actively involved in the communities in which we live and work
Together Building Better:
- 100% employee owned
- Competitive compensation and bonus
- Strong benefits package
- Substantial vacation time
- Stable work-life balance
- Training, education, and development opportunities
- Employee appreciation events
- Supportive culture
- A healthy and positive work environment
- Perks through our strategic partners
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected to move forward in the application process will be contacted. No phone calls please.