Technical Marketing Specialist
We have an immediate opening for a full-time, permanent Technical Marketing Specialist, at our office in Richmond, BC.
Saltworks (www.saltworkstech.com) is an innovation-driven cleantech company located in Richmond, BC. We invent, design, and build advanced wastewater treatment and lithium recovery plants for our global customers, while researching and developing next generation technologies. Saltworks offers meaningful and exciting work in a collaborative, cross-disciplinary environment, where innovation, initiative, and problem-solving are highly valued.
We are looking for an ambitious Technical Marketing Specialist to join our growing marketing team with opportunities for growth and advancement. You will work closely with our executive and business development teams to spread our message to new and existing customers across multiple industries and countries. This is a hands-on role, working closely with the team on-site at our Richmond office.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining and developing our website with adherence to best practices.
- Supporting the development of collateral/promotional materials, both online and printed, helping to ensure quality and consistency.
- Contributing to and executing marketing plans to increase lead generation, conversion, and brand awareness.
- Implementing and executing marketing strategies to ensure we are effectively reaching our target audience.
- Monitoring effectiveness of marketing initiatives, providing campaign reports.
- Using a full range of digital marketing tools and techniques: SEO, paid advertising, CRM, automation platforms, re-marketing, social media, etc.
- Learning new marketing and web development tools as needed, to stay ahead of the industry.
To succeed in this role, you will require the following qualifications and experience:
- 3-5 yearsâ€™ experience in marketing, digital marketing, and/or web development.
- A portfolio clearly demonstrating previous successes.
- Highly skilled at managing digital advertising campaigns and using analytics, with a track record of increasing lead generation and conversions using tools and techniques such as: Google Ads, other paid advertising, SEO, Google Analytics.
- Outstanding written and spoken communication in Englishâ€”including clear and effective reporting of marketing information to executives.
- Legal entitlement to live and work in Canada.
The following skills/experience are welcome but not essential:
- Experience with a customer relationship management package (CRM).
- Graphics design skills including experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience writing ad copy or creating marketing materials.
- Demonstrated passion for cleantech and the environment and experience working in a cleantech company, engineering company, or related industries.
- Aptitude for public speaking, especially with experience at conferences or trade shows.
- Ability to source and liaise with third-party contractors, if needed.
- Experience in photo and video editing.
Why Join Saltworks?
We have an outstanding team and suite of leading water technologies. We are passionate about innovation and solving key environmental challenges facing our planet. We offer:
- A clean, safe, collaborative, and rewarding work environment with opportunities for development and advancement.
- A competitive compensation package including benefits.
- A culture that deeply values safety, innovation, learning, and teamwork.
- Fun social activities and company events.
How to Apply:
Complete the application form on Saltworksâ€™ careers page or on our Indeed careers page. Please submit your resume only, which should include a link to your portfolio and LinkedIn profile, if you have one. A cover letter is not required.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. All applications are considered confidential.
- Due to the nature of our work, this position will be on-site only. Remote work opportunities will be extremely limited.
Kindly no recruiters
Powered by JazzHR