Are you a TIG welder who is sick of production and wants every day to be a different challenge? Are you passionate about laying beads in addition to assembling a product from start to finish? Are you ready for a day shift with an opportunity to work as part of a dynamic team of skilled professionals? Please check-out what’s in store!
What’s in it for you?
- Salary range: $21 to 24/hr (depending on experience)
- Shift: Day – Monday through Friday – 7am to 3:30pm
- Overtime after 40 hours
- 4% vacation payout
- Company-paid benefits (post-hire)
- RRSP program (post-hire)
- 1 week off in August for inventory and another during Christmas break
- Summer BBQs
- Catered Christmas lunch
- Located in Markham
What would your day look like?
- Complete TIG custom welds on stainless and aluminum
- Assemble and recondition industrial equipment according to specific blueprints
- Work within and maintain tolerances and quality
- Safely operate an overhead crane
Who are we seeking?
- Proficient in TIG welding – must be able to pass a weld test
- Able to pass a “fitter” test referencing a blueprint diagram
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Must possess OSSD or equivalent
Interested in hearing more? Let us know by…
Visiting www.randstad.ca and apply through the posting
Applying by e-mail at: email@example.com
Calling us at: 905-470-4248 and asking for Wayne
We appreciate all applications; however, we will only be reaching out to those who meet the client’s qualifications. Please check out www.randstad.ca for all of the roles currently open at Randstad! If this isn’t exactly what you are looking for, please let us know what you’re looking for and we would be happy to assist you in finding your dream career in skilled trades! We cover all of York Region including Scarborough, Markham, Vaughan, Concord, Woodbridge, North York, and Newmarket. If you are looking for a role as a millwright (433a), electrician (309a or 442a), tool and die maker, machinist (manual or CNC), production supervisor, stamping press operator, or welder give us a call!