- 10+ years of experience in development and preparation of Public Health Unit (PHU) end-user Training Materials to reflect all of the new functionality in new releases, the expanded business scenarios that will be implemented, new training modules and the unique needs of stakeholders
- eDevelopment, maintenance and preparation of Public Health Unit end-user training materials in various formats (presentation, document, video etc.)
- Creating and updating required self-paced e-learning modules
- Preparing detailed training plans
- Training PHU users using multiple channels (in-person, video conference, web casting etc.)
- Preparing on-line help as required
- Assessing, defining, implementing, and monitoring documentation management practices as required and appropriate for the project, in conjunction with applicable Ontario Government standards, including template design and maintenance; version and change control; naming conventions.
Minorities/ Females/ Disabled/ Veterans/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orient