We are Traffic Tech, the hardest working team in transport. We have one mission: to deliver the extraordinary, every time.
We are proud of our hard working and dynamic corporate culture. We believe that inspiring our employees and giving them opportunity for growth translates into better service for our clients. Each and every Traffic Tech employee is personally invested in ensuring our clients receive the most innovative, efficient and cost-effective solution available.
- Coordinates workflow, including allocating warehouse associates, and planning work capacities, while actively looking for individual and team improvements.
- Supports the Management team in all Health and Safety, housekeeping, and process improvement initiatives. Where applicable, take the lead in directing and managing specific initiatives.
- Leads daily meetings to discuss Health and Safety, Quality, and Productivity priorities, while generating feedback from associates in order to continuously improve processes.
- Plans work ahead; defines daily, weekly, and monthly goals clearly and plans for potential problems.
- Fosters cooperative team relationships, establishing daily priorities, generating reports, and overseeing work for hourly warehouse associates.
- Broad working knowledge of all Inbound/Outbound Order picking warehouse processes.
- Team leadership, organized and able to multitask.
- Experience with warehouse management software (Logirack & Datex ).
- Work in an environment with frequently changing temperatures.
- Creative problem-solving skills and a commitment to continuous improvement.
- Strong initiative to stay current within the warehouse operations, taking a proactive approach when working with operational requirements.
- College Degree is an asset.
- 3-5 years 3PL Warehouse in a Supervisory role.
- Experience with servant leadership principles.
- Basic skills in MS suite of products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
What we offer!
- Robust industry with training and mentorship.
- Compensation package that include Medical and Dental benefits.
- Free parking, a decked-out games room and social events.
- Free Coffee!
- Dynamic environment and ‘can-do’ culture.
Traffic Tech has implemented preventative measures and safety precautions to ensure the safety and well-being of all persons entering Traffic Tech facilities. For example, upon arrival masks are mandatory, employees are greeted by our in-house full-time health screeners, social distancing is maintained in all common areas (6ft/2m), hand sanitizer stations are strategically spaced out around the office, there is a restricted flow of traffic within the office to avoid interdepartmental spreads or outbreaks, and increased cleaning of all office spaces and warehouses.
Traffic Tech remains compliant with all federal and provincial COVID guidelines.