Elmira, ON, CA
30+ days ago
We are currently hiringfull-time permanent Welders to join our growing Fabrication Team. We offer competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, and opportunities to further develop your skillset and grow your career.
- Working on the fabrication team with a solid working knowledge of the standard practices and methods of welding various metals
- Reading and interpreting technical documents and drawings, including weld symbols
- Plasma cutting & welding
- Some fitting, using Jigs & Fixtures
- Follow safe work practices and procedure
- Check and fit flange/Plate /ports and antenna mounts
- Previous experience as a fabrication welder is required
- Must be CWB FCAW Certified (Not certified? We can work with you to get you certified!)
- Good physical fitness
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Ability to maintain professional working relationships with co-workers and clients
- Must be reliable, trustworthy, and have a positive attitude!
At WesTower Communications Ltd. you can expect to be treated fairly. We recognize that it is our people who drive the success of our business, so we make it our priority to foster inclusive work environments welcomed to diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to accommodating prospective employees. We proudly offer a drug-free workplace with a zero-tolerance safety program.