Workday Support Analyst
Mississauga, ON, CA
30+ days ago
- Responsible for day to day end user HCM support to all HR, Payroll, employee and managers. Must have demonstrated knowledge in HR streams and processes including but not limited to Core HR, Compensation, Absence, Benefits, Recruiting, and Payroll, and be comfortable navigating in the system to troubleshoot issues.
- Responsible for the daily management of Workday Support inbox. Proactively manage and respond to tier 1/tier 2 level requests and escalate to appropriate parties.
- Must have an understanding of security and be able to independently identify the role(s) that must be assigned to the different types of users as well as be able to manage access issues (i.e. password reset and management, tenant access etc.)
- Partner with the organization on their reporting, analytics, and audit needs; including creation of dashboards and popup analytics, requirement gathering Must be detail oriented, with strong organizational, auditing, and report analysis skills; have ability to run and create basic reports.
- Demonstrate strong discernment to identify what data should be shared with requestors.
- Perform ongoing reconciliations and audits of HR data and processes to ensure data integrity and consistency; adherence to internal audit processes; data supports corporate and HR policies
- Build, test & upload all Enterprise Interface Builders (EIBs) - mass data uploads, corrections and/or deletions.
- Develop procedures for users to ensure business efficiency and data integrity. Additional responsibilities may include assisting with mapping process flows, documenting test plans, and administering system training. · Manage new user and existing user security for Workday and other HR systems as needed. Follow security request protocol and complete security assignments per requested requirements.
- Assist with testing across various Workday modules for semi-annual Workday releases and other internal technologies. Should be able to troubleshoot Tier 1/Tier2 issues and identify resolution, or escalate to appropriate parties when needed.
- Be an active member of the project team for future module and functionality implementations
Knowledge, education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or Computer Science
- Minimum 3 years of experience working with an HR Management System (HRMS) solution; strong preference for candidates with prior Workday experience (functional knowledge on Workday HCM modules including Core HR, Compensation, Absence, Recruiting, Benefits and Payroll)
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly MS Excel, including advanced formulas, Pivot Tables, exports/imports, etc.
- Experience providing Workday reporting solutions to HR/business users is an asset
- Experience working with agile delivery or are open to working in an agile environment would be an asset Skills and abilities:
- Strong technical aptitude for HR systems functionality, analytical, strong interpersonal skills
- Highly skilled in data analytics, problem identification and resolution · Demonstrated ability to analyze data and create visually appealing reports and dashboards; present findings to various levels of management
- Able to interpret a complicated problem/solution and explain it in non-technical terms;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, with advanced skills in Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to explain technical concepts and technologies to all levels of the organization · Consultative, proactive approach to providing solutions which work to simplify the complex
- Impeccable attention to detail to help maintain our HCMS architecture, processes, security and data integrity
- Understands the confidentiality or HR data and possesses strong knowledge of HR processes and workflows
- Demonstrated experience/maturity to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to work well in structured and unstructured environments, under pressure, and with changing and competing priorities and timelines