30+ days ago
Full Time / Salary + Benefits
*Training provided by experienced senior team
Resume Target Inc. - A Resume Writing & Job Search Strategy Company
Our methodology is to deliver enhanced industry expertise and to service our customers as a team; this model coupled with our industry leading proprietary resume distribution engine and career search technologies set us apart.
We provide clients with a bundled solution for career search excellence. Our clients tell us their new resume has opened doors to far more interviews and phone-calls from potential employers than they ever received before.
Currently searching for experienced writers to join our expanding Calgary-based team.
Experience writing for professionals and executives is an asset, but those with less than 2 years of writing experience are encouraged to apply.
All training will be provided on an ongoing basis, including direct work with senior writers.
We are interested in hiring writers who can manage their time while maintaining a high standard of quality.
Candidates with publishing experience and/or writing for professional organizations are also encouraged to apply.
Writers will be working with our clientele to create individual resumes according to their career field, years of experience and related information that gives our clients a strong document for success in their job search.
Skills and experience expected of a successful candidate:
- Attention to detail and an ability to communicate well with our clients is essential.
- Our clients receive a comprehensive consultation of about 45 minutes on average, therefore the ability to converse and hold interviews over the phone or in person will play a big part in putting together a compelling document.
- Working on deadline is a must. Candidates will need to manage their workload and time to effectively meet deadlines and hold responsive communication with clients.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills, with the ability to draft clear and concise copy.
- Direction and assignments will primarily come from team located in Toronto. Strong ability to work independently using various digital platforms (Outlook, Slack, Word, Skype, and others) will be a valued asset.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism or English and/or equivalent 1 to 2 years of professional writing experience.
- Accepting and adhering to high ethical, moral, and personal values in decisions, communications, actions, and when dealing with others.
How to apply:
If you are interested in becoming part of our team please submit your resume and cover letter.
Click here to learn more about Resume Target Calgary.
Please Note: Do not contact the company by email or phone. Due to the high volume of applicants, only selected candidates will be contacted.